Can you tell how well my new years resolutions are going!?
HORRIBLE!
Life has been so crazy and so busy!
I find out tomorrow if I passes my CNA test!
Oh how I hope so very badly that I passed!
Want to know why!?
Cause if I did there's a job opening at Payson Hospital.
Yes where I did my internship. And having done my internship there, I have some connections! :)
So i'm officially half way done with my senior year! Crazy!
It has flown by! Before I know graduation and the senior all night party is going to be here! Yay!
So other news in the my life....today is Luke's 8th month mark!
Wahooooo!!
Other news....i'm getting another nephew! Michelle is having a boy.
Other happy news in about a week and a half it will be Feb. 1st.
Do you know what that means?
That day is the deadline for all my USU scholarships. So all those will be done and turned in! And the stress that has come along with them will be all over and done also!
Love,
Miss Kelsie Ann
You are so cute Kels! I love your blog, I read it all the time!
ReplyDelete