Monday, January 3, 2011

Piece of Paper

Today I got a very important piece of paper in the mail.  I've been waiting for it. and waiting for it some more! This one single piece of paper will change my life forever! Literally!
It came in a sealed envelope addressed to me. I ripped it open and this was the first line of what it said.

Dear Kelsie,
Congratulations! We are pleased to offer your admission to Utah State University!

Yay I was so excited! I haven't been able to stop smiling! I cannot wait to go there in the fall!

A picture of the oh so important and joyous piece of paper

A flyer that came with it. The front cover

The Inside of the flyer

Instructions: 1.Place hands in dotted lines.
2.Raise above head.
3. Run around screaming,"I'm in! I'm in! I'm an Aggie!"

The very inside of the flyer. And yes I will be at those games next winter in the spectrum!

The Back of the flyer.

With my piece of Paper

I'm In!

I applied for housing! At snow hall! It has a full kitchen! Yay I can cook! I love cooking, especially desserts!








1 comment:

  1. That is the coolest mail, ever! The flier! I wish I was starting all over again so I could get something that cool in the mail. Go Aggies! UT Aggies, not the TX ones. :)

    ReplyDelete