Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

2011

Oh what this year has in store!
Graduation, College, moving out, friends coming home from missions,
so many new experiences, and adventures. I can't wait.

My New Year's Resoltions:

Finish The Book of Mormon

Say my Prayers every morning

Read my Scriptures every morning

Make a Blog Post every day

Take a picture every day

I cannot wait to finish the Book of Mormon! I love that book! Saying my prayers and reading my scriptures every morning. This one is going to be a challenge! I do both of those every night before I go to bed! But I want to start doing it every morning and get into the habit of it like I have at night! I think it would be a great way to start my day every morning. And i'm also hoping it will help me be more in tune with the spirit as I go throughout my day. I love looking back at my old blog posts! In a way it's a type of journal for me! I love writing in my personal journal. And taking a picture every day. I love taking pictures and especially looking at pictures. I did this the first part of my senior year and I absolutely loved it! So i'm hoping to do that and post it with my every day blog post! 

So bad but I totally forgot to do a post yesterday! Ya bad to start off my new years resolution by forgetting the first day. But here's the pic from yesterday.



So this is called me being lazy! Well just lazy about getting ready! Hair on top of my head with a headband, hardly any make up on, and a comfy t-shirt. I was studying doing and studying homework all day. So I got the munchies while I was studying and grabbed a bowl of cereal!

Here is today's picture
Probably the last day that the Christmas tree will be up! :( 
That makes me super sad! I love Christmas and i'm sad it's already over!

Hope your New Years was a lovely one and treated you well!

Love,
Miss Kelsie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment