Monday, February 14, 2011

lately.

Well...i'm a little behind on blog posts! I can't believe it has already been almost a 
month since I have posted anything! Which is crazy cause that was Luke's eight month mark and I can't believe it's already, in five days, nine months! Time is sure flying by!
First off Happy Valentines Day!

So here are some updates on what has been happening lately...hmmm where to start.
Well February 1st came finally, thank heavens! All of my scholarships were turned in and done! 
Oh what a good feeling that was! 

Oh and I did pass my CNA test! Happy Day! But guess what!? My certificate came late like a week and a half late...so the job at the hospital was gonzo when I got my results! Super sad about that still!! Oh well thought I guess I wasn't suppose to have that job!

Well i've been hanging out with my fam lots lately!! Love them oh so much! I'm so grateful for them in my life and all they do for me! Truly my life would be even crazier than it already it is without them!! This includes extended family and great family friends! 
Here are some pics
My super adorable nephew Camden! Love that little boy! 
And yes i'm his favorite aunt! No questions asked!

Go Aggies! Aren't they the cutest!?

My cute cousin Ryker!!

Well life has been treating me good!! Yesterday I spoke in church because for new beginnings we did it in sacrament meeting! I spoke on the Young Women theme. It went really well! Also yesterday as I walking to young womens from sunday school President Danny Duncan, a member of our stake presidency, stopped me. He asked me to stop by the stake offices after church! I said yes of course. I thought it was going to be for girls camp. Because i'm going to be on senior life this year which is a youth leader. But you plan EVERYTHING for girls camp. And I mean every little detail. You have to have a worthiness interview for this calling. So I thought that's what this was all about. In fact I was positive that's what it was about. Well I was definitely wrong! Not even close to right. President Duncan pulled me into a room with him and President Patrick. After asking me how I was doing and all that President Duncan said well we should tell you why you're here. Guess what he said!? He said, " We would really like you to speak in stake conference!" Say what!? I think I about passed out right then and there! Ahhh! Well so they told me that they weren't going to give me a topic. They told me I knew what my peers are struggling with and if I pray about it sincerely I would know what they need to hear and what I need to speak on. So i'm trying to convince myself  ok ok ok I can do this. I'll have about 1 month to prepare. A week or two to pray about it and find my topic. Then a couple of weeks to write my talk. So I asked when is stake conference. They both replied, "Two weeks from today." Ya I stared freaking out even more!! I'm a little nervous, overwhelmed, scared, and emotional. But we'll see how it goes.

Also i've hung out with this boy a few times! I love hanging out with him and being with him! He's always so positive, happy, a very big gentleman, so fun to joke around with, and really easy going!
It has been such fun times hanging out with him!

That's all for now! Happy Valentines Day!

Love always,
Miss Kelsie Ann






1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you finally updated! ;)

    You will be inspired for your talk. When I had to talk in Stake Conf, I had 4 days and they told me not to bring any notes! It was my first Stake Conference. When I saw how many people were there, I had decided to walk out the front door during the hymn, then the person conducting messed up and had me talk before the hymn. I was such a mess! haha I hope someone records your talk for me to hear. You are "my" Young Woman forever and always in my heart. I will be praying for you the next 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete