Monday, December 6, 2010

Longing.

Longing for a lot of things.
Oh how I long for Christmas break.
Life is so crazy, busy, and stressful.
I just want to have a time to slow down and enjoy life.
To be with my family.
To enjoy the Christmas season and spirit that it brings.
To go on drive after drive looking at Christmas lights while listening to some of the greatest Christmas music of all times! (Celine Dion, Neil Diamond, and Josh Groban)
To study more of the gospel and the true meaning of Christmas.

Today I had my internship at the Payson Hospital. Oh how it was a crazy day! I got there at noon and didn't leave till Five. Mind you i'm only suppose to stay an hour and a half. I can stay longer if they need my help. Obviously today they needed my help...lots. We had a little one and half year old girl, who my heart just went out to. The mother of this little girl didn't take very good care of her. Her hair was in her face and eyes, She had bits and pieces of every meal in her hair, her nose needed to be wiped every time I went in the room, she probably hadn't been given a bath in at least three or four days, and none of this did she have control over. Oh how it made me grateful how my parents took care of me and raised me! I just wish I could have bathed her and done her hair. How I wish so very badly that everyone had the gospel. Also oh how I wish everyone would understand and take care of and give loving care to the precious little sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father. It makes me see how I want to take care of those little ones when one day I have some of my own to care for. That day is going to be one of the best. Oh how I wish I could give some of my love to those little ones who don't know how precious they are. And how much they are loved!

I've also been longing for old friends.
Mostly all of the ones that are on missions.
Especially that one that I talk about lots.
But also friends from jr. high and middle school.


I wish I could spend more time at the temple and studying the gospel. I long for that also.
I long for my sister Abbie to come home and be with me!

Love,
Miss Kelsie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment