Wednesday, November 17, 2010

lucky number 6

Ahhh today 6 is such a good number! Today is 6 months since this boy has been gone.
K to me six months sounds a lot longer than five! Also six months means he's a quater of the way done with his mission! Which makes it seem like it has flown by and that he will be home so soon! I will admit though recieving letters has been so fun and I love it! I usually get a letter every other week, that is if he doesn't have a busy week. But I usually get the letters on a Thursday or Friday. The weeks that I think i'm going to get a letter drag on and on though! He's doing oh so good and loves it! Which makes it so much easier in not missing him as much! I sent him a packaged yesterday with banana bread, cadbury christmas candy, mint m&m's, and muddy buddy's.

Today I got my senior pictures taken by Kellie Crandall. It went oh so good! Here's one of them she posted on my facebook wall, just a little preview.
A lot of them turned out so good!!

Also about a month ago we had family pictures done.
Here's one of the fam.

Here's one of me and Abbie

She shot a couple of me for Senior year

Simplicity. I wish I had more of it in my life.I always feel like I'm in such a hurry, especially lately. I wish I could just slow down and enjoy life more.I've been so busy that I haven't been to this place much

Which makes me way sad! I love this place! It makes me sad that my life is so rushed I don't even make it here once a week like I use to.
I have been thinking a lot lately. Because I have been filling out lots of college and scholarship applications.
I'm hoping to go here! I've been up here a few time and I love it! I'm so excited to be in college!
But it has really made me start thinking about my life. About how i'm going to be on my own, that my testimony may be tried more than it has been growning up where 90% of my school is mormon. I realized how much more I will be depending on the Lord, even though I didn't know that was possible!! I've come to realize just how much the gospel effects my life and how much I depend on it for every decision and choice!
I love the gospel and am so greatful for it!







No comments:

Post a Comment