Thursday, February 24, 2011

oh high school

Well guess what!?
13 weeks till i'm graduated.
13 weeks till I technically don't ever have to 
go to school again. Would I do that though? no not a chance!
13 weeks till summer.
13 weeks till the next stage of my life starts.
13 weeks till I get my high school diploma that I 
have gone to 13 years of school for.
13 weeks and I will probably never seen 99 percent of the kids that I have grown up with, been in classes with since kindergarten, and shared so many experiences with.(which I am kinda sad about!)
Can you tell I kinda have senioritis kinda bad?
Well I do.
I know everyone tells me enjoy high school 
while you can. Enjoy being young. You'll miss
it once you're gone. Well I know for a fact
I will miss it a lot! I'm having fun now!
But I'm really excited for the next stage in my life....
COLLEGE! 
I will miss high school and everything about it. 
But ya i'm excited to be at college. 

Right now in Woodshop i'm making me a queen size bed.
It's a 5 panel bed. It's pretty cute...
well I guess not yet because it's just
some piles of wood right now. But it will be cute!
I'm also taking designer sowing as a class right now. Well we have to make a quilt in it. So I decided to make a bedspread for my bed in the making. It's absolutely so cute.
It was hard picking out the fabric.
Reason, because this bed i'm going to use when I get married so i'll also use the bedspread. So I didn't want the bedspread to be too girly. But I found oh so cute fabric that I found. Weird thought though the next time I use my bed and pull it and my bedspread out...will be when I get married. Because i'm not going to pull it out just for summer time while i'm home. Plus my room will probably turn into somewhat of a guest room and I don't want people sleeping in my new bed. Haha picky I know! I'm not taking it to college...because a queen bed won't fit in my dorm room! So that is my explanation! Crazy to think!

Well still loving my family and friends more than ever!
 All is well!

Love,
Miss Kelsie Ann

1 comment:

  1. The fabric you chose was super cute. How about when you're married and you've got your new bed and bedspread all set up you invite me over so I can see the finished product?!

    ReplyDelete