Wow what a crazy summer it has been! I can't believe there's only a week and two days left of my last summer before I have to become responsible, before I have to move off to college, before I graduate, and before one of the best up coming school years of my life!
Let's just say I have a lot to learn from these two
before I move off to college!
Especially this amazing mother of mine!
All of her cooking tricks. And even how to cook like her, which I know will never be possible! But that's ok maybe just some of her amazing recipes! And her laundry tricks, like how to get any and every stain out of clothes. And how to love uncondtionally like she does to me.
I also got this new beauty for senior year and for college! And for when I get married! Yay i'm so excited for that!
I haven't named her yet....so if you have any ideas on names let me know :)
This boy left on his mission
Him and I became such good friends especially the last month or two before he left.
Me, Him, and Kait
This would be us saying our goodbye's and the last pic for two years! Crazy!
This boy also left
This would be us saying our last goodbye! These two boys became some of my best friends! I miss them lots and lots!
One of my best friends from efy, Caity, came and paid me a visit! Here are some pics from her visit! I love this girl oh so much!
You can't tell that well but we got pedicures! :)
We also bought these sweet sunglasses/glasses! I also took Caity to sub zero for her first time!
We also made a stop by this lovely place
We love this place!
Caity was fascinated by the little beeping sound it made when you touched it!
Then she threw up...acutally she pretented to. It was just water and oatmeal!! haha!
Then we went to the Spanish Fork Carni with these lovely ladies
Caity, me, Aubray, Ashley
Just waiting in line for a ride! I promise we do love each other even though we're not standing close together!
Sitting on the ride, waiting for it to start!
Just a quick side note: Caity Taylor: I wish I was as cool as you!! I love you so so so much and miss you even more!! Please come visit me! Love you
It was also Caroline's 5th birthday party! This is a picture at it!
She is the one on the far right pulling some attitude!
Paige, Aubrey, Me, Caroline
Me and Aubrey love this little girl!
Oh I can't even explain my love for this place!! I haven't been there enough this summer!!
Haven't seen enough of this girl this summer! Love her
Hung out with these girls a few times!! Love them!
Lexi, Kenz, Me
The 4 cousins! We went and got snowcones for Randie's birthday!
Me-Senior, Randie-Junior, Payton-Sophomore, Kenzie-Freshman
I've had plenty of these yummy, delicious things that make summer so delightful!
I enjoyed such a fun, good, relaxing family vacation here with the fam
The beautiful Bryce Canyon!
Abbie and I all ready to go one morning!
Isn't he the cutest thing? My nephew Camden!
On one of our hikes
Kenz, Laura, Abbie, Me
Don't I have a cute niece and nephews!! Oh and sister
Kenzie, Michelle, Logan and his terrified of heights face, Bradey, Seth, Mason
Mason and I
Him and I again! Love this boy!
Aren't they so cute! Camden, Jon, Michelle
Laura, Kenz, Me, Abbie
In deep thought
Fish Face
Strike a pose!
This past week I went down to St. George with the Varsity Cross Country team. We stayed the whole week. We had workouts twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening, in the blazing St. George heat! It was hard and challenging but way fun!
Us girls hiking in snow canyon
All of us hiking!
My favorite stat girl and I, Gennie
All the girls in the rocks!
Gennie, me, Sarah
all of us hiking up some mini narrows
It was a little narrow
A view of the city
Climbing in the rocks
I love lizards!!
And no I don't think it's gross that it is on my face haha
there it is up close!
Shantel and I
Us smiling
Lindsey and I
This was some of the waterbottles we kept. This isn't even a third of all of our waterbottles. We had 3 or 4 flats of water and like 12, 6 packs of gatorade
all of us with them. I've never loved water and gatorade so much then after a nice 6 mile run in 100 degree weather st george
Life is good!
It's like Europe all over again! They had these telephone booths everywhere in Europe!
The life is good fire truck
So on our way home driving on the freeway. This little old couple was driving right in front of us in the lane in front of us. well all the sudden grandma was up out of her seat climbing in the back getting something. I don't know if you can tell it in this picture but it was really funny!
Well fellow blog readers sorry there is so many pics and everything! But that's just a little bit of what's going on the summer before I have my last year of high school!

This made my day! :)
ReplyDeleteCute, Cute, Cute pics Kels! Yes your mom is amazing I agree! Have fun in Cali this week, love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness I love you. I love your pictures, too. It scares me that you're okay with a lizard on your face!!! I'd cry. Lets play soon.
ReplyDelete