Well this is the first post of my blog! I decided I love looking at other people's blogs and pictures so I kinda wanted to have one of my own!
My life has been crazy busy this past month. To start off yeserday was the state track meet. It was a good meet. And I got a PR (personal record) and I was pretty happy to end the season that way. Now that track is over I have no clue what i'm going to do with all of my free time. Actually I don't know that it will be free time, because i'm sure it will fill up with things very quickly.These are my amazing coaches that helped me reach my goal of getting to state
My awesome family that is always there supporting me!
Ashley and I before our race
Chaliece and I...this is what happens when you get bored because you've been sitting at a track meet ALL day!
one of my favorite little boys and I
Also today one of my closest friends, Luke, had his farwell! His talk was amazing!! He is such a good example to me of how to live a righteous life. I'm so grateful that i've been able to become such good friends with him! Today has made me realize how much I really am going to miss that kid. Here's some pics of all our dates.
We went to the BYU vs. Utah football game....cheering for opposite teams! And yes BYU did win!
Just enjoying the game
We made cookies one night. Luke scooped them onto the pan.....
And this is how they turned out.
This was when we went to the circus at UVU. We sat on the second row. It was so fun!
Matt Sumsion and Lexi Crandall doubled with us
Then we went to sub zero for ice cream.....the famous vanilla and sprinkles. Oh and Luke likes to make pictures in faces instead of smiling!
Except in this one he smiled
This was when we went classic skating! We doubled with Megan Simpson and Blake Johnson. The four of us won a competiton and for our reward we got those light up stick things, we called them our trophies.
This is today at his farwell
His amazing and sweet mom that I love to death!
And one more picture! It was a beautiful day!





Your so georgeous Kels!
ReplyDeleteI love you Kelsie Ann!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited you have a blog, too, now!
Cute couple!
ReplyDeleteJust sayin....
:)
And yes, life is so beautiful.
Kellie I just love you to death! and thank ya for the compliment! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for you blogging! Keep it up so I can watch your senior year (and then you can make it into a book to have forever!) Love your guts, missy!
ReplyDelete