Well the end of the school year is here!! I thought it may never come, although looking back at it, it went by way fast! I'm so excited that summer is here, because who wouldn't be. But there are some things that I am sad about....like all the seniors who will be leaving. I was thinking about it and I think I know more people who are senior than my age. So it's going to be sad without them next year.
Cassie, Me, Kaitlin
For A.P. U.S. History at the end of the year our teacher had a BBQ. This is the three of us at it.
This is a few of us at school with our "Ok" papers saying that all our fines were cleared so that we could get our yearbooks!
Kellie, Me, Ariana at the yearbook party
These two girls are some of my favorite girls in the world and are now graduated! Sadly! I'm going to miss them like crazy!
Sam Raleigh and I!!! Oh how I love this girl so much!
Amberly Asay and I
Cassie Tobler and I. This girl is so gorgeous and such an amazing singer!
Me, Cassie, Lexi, Natalie with our yearbooks
Me, Jake, Chalese at the after party after the yearbook party!
Jake and I, love this kid!
Us girls, last day of chemistry! Thank goodness!
Sam is graduated!!
Jake is too
and Aubray too
and Ashley!
It's summer!! So i've been craving ice cream! :)
Meg and I watching dear john
Well that's the end of the post! Sorry there are so many pictures!! I'm kinda crazy when it comes to pictures!! I'm offcially a snior now and summer is here!! :)














You seem so dang much older (did I just say that?) than a senior. I love you! I'm officially a follower of your blog. And I'll stalk you from now on... so beware. Can I be your YW leader already? Criminy.
ReplyDeleteps. You're so pretttttyyyy.
Its good to see Meg! Kels you are so beautiful! I love your blog!
ReplyDelete