Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10

Well yes I am horrible about blog posts!
But that's just me.
But it's now only 10 months until Elder Frampton comes home!
So tomorrow I can say has 9 months and so many days.
Which means single digit months :) happy day!
Oh how I miss him!
Life has been good lately!
I went up to Utah State last week.
It was oh so good!
I scheduled all my classes and got all that figured out!
Story time....
So while I was up there at SOAR (student orientation, advising and registration) I got a pamphlet  about and opportunity to work at a preschool with disabled kids. In that pamphlet it talked about giving undergraduates a job there while they are going to school. It got me really interested. I called up the next day and asked about available positions. The lady emailed me all the info about it and asked when I would be available to work. K now to me this is like a dream job to me. First off, it's kids, and not just any kids but disabled kids....oh how I love those kids! Second...they are open Monday-Friday 8am-12pm. So I would never work the weekends and never work nights! Ahh lovely right!? I think so! Well they want me to come and visit the preschool on Thursday and see it. So i'm headed up to Logan....again! I'm stoked though! I may have to change up some classes and stuff so that I can work more often...but i'd do it in heartbeat! Oh and Go Aggies!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You better keep it updated why your at school.. Good luck with your interview how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect for you! You look so cute by the sign. :)

    ReplyDelete