Happy Birthday to this boy
He's a big 20 year old!
I miss him! This week he has been on my mind a lot! It feels a lot like the week he left....a hard week! It feels like just yesterday that he left...but at the same time it feels like it has been years! Oh also today is his 11 month mark! One more month and we're on the countdown! So when people ask how long he has been out I can say how many months he has left instead of how many he has been out! I miss being around him. I miss going on dates with him. I miss feeling of the spirit that he always had with him. I miss his optimism. I miss the way he treated me, for example always opening my door no matter the situation. I miss his hugs. I miss his height. I miss his gentlemaness (if that's even a word).
All in all I miss him.
Also we got home from Mexico this past weekend! Such a blast! I will have to upload more pictures later but here is a couple.
Zip-lining and Repelling in Puerto Vallarta.
Abbie and I with pinkberry. Oh such yummy stuff.
It's like a spoon me but 100x better!
Love Always,
Miss Kelsie Ann


No comments:
Post a Comment