Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The love of my life! Madison Leah Maxfield

Meet: Madison Leah Maxfield

Isn't she so precious and cute?

I'm lucky enough to be an aunt to this precious and beautiful baby girl! I love her so much! I saw one quick glance of her in the nursery and I fell in love with her in that instance. I knew I loved her more than words can explain, before I even held her! Every time I would walk out of the hospital room and leave her.... I just would get teary eyed thinking about how much I loved her! I'm not even one of her parents, and yet I wouldn't ever want anything to happen to her! If something was to happen to her I would do anything to prevent it! I can't even imagine how Brad and Callie feel!! Let alone our Heavenly Father. Truly today has strengthened my testimony so much!  The spirit has testified to me and confirmed to me that we all are children of the most loving Heavenly Father! 

As I was sitting holding little Maddie, I just stared at her and all of her features. How amazing the process is of bringing a new spirit into this world! As I was sitting there holding her, I started thinking about my future. I started thinking about how badly I want to be a mom, how excited I am to be a mom, and how truly how I could have a precious little spirit of my own in 5 years or less! A mix of every emotion came over me. Happy, excited, joy, scared, nervous, and overwhelmed! Heavenly Father is so trusting to let us to raise his precious spirits! I'm so glad that I have the gospel. And so grateful that I will one day get to have a little one of my own and be able to teach and raise my kids in the gospel!
What an amazing, wonderful, glorious, magnificent, lovely, incredible, breathtaking, and awe-inspiring day it has been!

Love you my Maddie Leah!


3 comments:

  1. She is adorable and so blessed to have you for her aunt. You will be an amazing mom. Love you forever!

    ReplyDelete